Members and 2nd Amendment supporters are needed participate at the Judiciary Committee Public Hearing on March 11th, 2019 at 10 A.M. in Room 2C at the Legislative Office Building (LOB), 300 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT. This is a grassroots effort to have our voice heard. It’s important to show law makers we are here and staying vigilant about protecting our rights. We anticipate this hearing to last all day and into the night. Your attendance is needed! Public Hearing Agenda SUBJECT MATTER: Firearms Oppose: S.B. No. 60 AN ACT CONCERNING THE PRESENTATION OF A CARRY PERMIT. Oppose: H.B. No. 7218 AN ACT CONCERNING THE SAFE STORAGE OF FIREARMS IN THE HOME. Oppose: H.B. No. 7219 AN ACT CONCERNING GHOST GUNS. Oppose: H.B. No. 7223 AN ACT CONCERNING THE STORAGE OF A PISTOL OR REVOLVER IN A MOTOR VEHICLE. Support: S.B. No. 940 AN ACT AUTHORIZING CERTAIN PERSONS TO CARRY HANDGUNS IN STATE PARKS AND STATE FORESTS. Support: H.B. No. 5227 AN ACT CONCERNING THE REGULATION OF FIREARMS BY MUNICIPALITIES. Support: H.B. No. 5870 AN ACT CONCERNING TRANSFER OF ASSAULT WEAPONS AND LARGE CAPACITY MAGAZINES. There are three main ways to participate in the hearing:
- Attend the public hearing, submit written testimony and testify in person.
- Submit written testimony without attending the public hearing.
- Attend the hearing without testifying, show law makers that we are engaged.
- Attend the public hearing, submit written testimony and testify in person
- Submit written testimony without attending the public hearing
- Attend the hearing without testifying, show law makers that we are engaged