The purpose of this workshop is to help educate gun owners about legislative activism.
The 2019 legislative session convenes Jan 9th and adjourns on June 5th.
Gun owners have shown that they can make a tremendous difference by engaging their elected officials.
CCDL invites all to attend that are interested in playing a vital role in preserving our 2nd amendment rights in Connecticut.
This workshop will cover:
- Learn about the legislative process and pending gun bills
- Tips for communicating with your legislators
- How to prepare written testimony
- How to submit your testimony
- How to testify at a public hearing effectively
- How to track gun bills
- How to become proactive and vigilant