CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT. Our next meeting is Tuesday, June 11th.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Executive and committee reports
- Post legislative session update
- BFPE Discussion
- Impact of new gun laws
- CCDL outreach effort
- Volunteer opportunities to help CCDL
- CCDL family picnic
- Open forum
Avoid the wait and shipping fees! The full selection of CCDL merchandise is always for sale at our meetings, including many items not sold on our website.
Post Legislative Session Update
The 2019 legislative session has finally ended. At the June meeting we will recap:
- The bills that were introduced
- What became law, and what didn't
- How the bills that passed were transformed from what was introduced into what became law
- How your legislators voted
New Gun Laws for 2019
If you have questions about the three new Connecticut gun laws, we will try to answer them at the June meeting. State Rep Doug Dubitsky will join us for a breakdown on how these new laws will impact legal gun owners.
These are the bills that are now laws in Connecticut: