Election Day- November 4th
Get Out the Gun Vote
If Dan Malloy is re-elected gun owners can expect more restrictive measures to become law! Time is running out, and this election is crucial for gun owners. Please find some time to help this week.
1) Help your CCDL Endorsed candidates
2) Help at the Polls. Take the day off if possible and wave signs at the polling stations
3) There is still time to knock on doors, write opinion letters to the media, or make phone calls. Please participate in this process and tell your family, friends and neighbors about election day consequences.
4) Vote! Please make sure that you vote for the candidate that will protect your 2nd Amendment right!
Phone Banking All Week with our friends at the NRA:
Contact Rebecca Michlin: 860-538-1435
- Monday, October 27th 6-8pm for NRA endorsed Henri Martin at Riverside Investment Services (136 Riverside Avenue)
- Tuesday, October 28th 6-8pm for NRA endorsed Brian Ohler & Jay Case at the Northwestern Connecticut Sportsmen’s Association
- Wednesday, October 29th for NRA endorsed Lezlye Zupkus at Signatures in Waterbury
- Thursday, October 30th for NRA endorsed Eric Berthel at Thomaston Savings Bank, Watertown -565 Main St, Watertown, CT 06795
- Friday, October 31st for NRA endorsed Doug Dubitsky 5:30-7:30 at Fin, Fur, Feather Club
- Saturday, November 1 for NRA endorsed candidates Chris Davis, Rob Kwasnicki, Kurt Vail at 123 South Main Street, East Windsor (bring a chair)
- Saturday, November 1 for NRA endorsed candidate Art Linares 5-7pm at 242 Toby Hill Road, Westbrook
- Sunday, November 2 for NRA endorsed candidate Aundre Bumgardner from 5-7 at the old EL ‘N’ GEE club on 86 Golden Street in New London
- Monday, November 3 from 4-8 at the old El ‘N’ GEE Club in New London as a last day headquarters
Each person needs to bring a phone with them. The program is easy, they dial into a number, enter a pin, and the system automatically dials the numbers for them. What appears on the person’s caller id says NRA and has the NRA’s main line so everyone’s personal information is safe.
Phone Banking for the CCDL Endorsed ticket of Foley/Somers contact these Field Offices:
Southington HQ, 860-593-8093 – 26 N Main St (2nd Floor), Southington (Right by the Town Green) Madison HQ, 203-675-7488 1343 Boston Post Road, Madison (Near Lenny & Joe’s)
Vernon HQ, 203-577-8053 – 435 Hartford Turnpike, Vernon (In the Shoppes @ 30)
Norwich HQ, 860-705-3775 – 505 New London Turnpike (2nd Floor), Norwich (Same office as 2010)
New London HQ, 860-705-3775 – 88 Howard St (2nd Floor), New London (Same building as Neon Chicken)
Trumbull HQ, 860-670-7448 – 5893 Main St, Trumbull (Behind the Gas Station, Corner of Church Hill Rd and Main St)