CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend. We have a request from the property owners to please do not park on the grass when attending the meeting.
- Discussion and course of action on currently proposed legislation
- Discussion on litigation against the State (Shew v Malloy)
- Discussion on 2016 elections and how we can make a difference
- Guest speaker: State Rep Dan Carter (candidate U.S. Senate)
- Guest speaker: Linda Synkowicz (candidate 33rd House District)
- Guest speaker: Matt Maxwell (candidate 5th District U.S. Congress)
- Guest speaker: Andy Falvey (candidate 103rd House District)
- Poker Run discussion (volunteers needed)
We sell CCDL merchandise at the meeting, buy it there and save on shipping.
We also sell limited edition items that are not available in our online store. For hunting season we have camo/blaze hats, $25 each.
We still have patches, pins, and magnets (perfect to put on your car, gun safe, or refrigerator). We also sell the car decals in assorted colors and sizes that you can’t get online.
CCDL collects canned goods/non-perishables at all our meetings to be donated to local charities. Please bring non perishables to the meeting. If everyone that attends brought at least one canned good we would be helping to feed MANY!
44 Maynard St
Middletown, CT 06457
April 12, 2016 7:00pm-9:00pm
Please park in the event lot to the left of the building (looking at it from Maynard St) and enter the upstairs banquet hall at the front of the building. please do not park on the grass!!