CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, February 9, 2016.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend. We have a request from the property owners to please do not park on the grass when attending the meeting (I don’t think we have to worry about that this month!).
- Legislative Coordinator Ray Bevis will lay breakdown the landscape of proposed 2A related legislative proposals, or likely proposals.
- Discussion on Shew v Malloy (Assault Weapon Challenge) Major Update including filing date and legal tactics
- Discussion on 2016 state elections
- Guest Speaker: Clay Cope (candidate US Congress 5th District)
- Voter Registration Table
- CCDL Anniversary Dinner Tickets available on site
- Events planning update
We sell CCDL merchandise at the meeting, buy it there and save on shipping.
We also sell limited edition items that are not available in our online store. For hunting season we have camo/blaze hats, $25 each.
We still have patches, pins, and magnets (perfect to put on your car, gun safe, or refrigerator). We also sell the car decals in assorted colors and sizes that you can’t get online.
CCDL collects canned goods/non-perishables at all our meetings to be donated to local charities. The holiday season is here, and the local food banks get stretched thin. Please bring non perishables to the meeting. If everyone that attends brought at least one canned good we would be helping to feed MANY!
44 Maynard St
Middletown, CT 06457
February 9, 2016 7:00pm-9:00pm
Please park in the event lot to the left of the building (looking at it from Maynard St) and enter the upstairs banquet hall at the front of the building. please do not park on the grass!!