CCDL holds its monthly general membership meeting at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Elks Lodge in Middletown, CT. Our next meeting is Tuesday, December 8, 2015.
All CCDL members are welcome and encouraged to attend. We have a request from the property owners to please do not park on the grass when attending the meeting.
- For the nearly the past 6 years, CCDL has accepted food donations at every meeting, and then distributed them to help those in need. The holiday season is a tough time for many, so we are reminding those who will attend our December meeting to bring something along if possible.
- Project: #IamCCDL underway. What it is, how you can help; etc
- Discussion on 2016 Elections and how we all can make a difference.
- Update on “Letters to the Editor Resource Guide”. Anti-gun supporters work hard to sway public opinion via letters to newspaper editorial departments in CT. CCDL is building a resource guide to counter anti-gun efforts.
- Discussion on proposed Federal Legislation involving firearms
We sell CCDL merchandise at the meeting, buy it there and save on shipping.
We also sell limited edition items that are not available in our online store. Right now we have CCDL 2015 Christmas ornaments for $5 each. Only 100 were made, this is your last chance to buy one before Christmas!
For hunting season we have camo/blaze hats, $25 each.
We still have patches, pins, and magnets (perfect to put on your car, gun safe, or refrigerator). We also sell the car decals in assorted colors and sizes that you can’t get online.
CCDL collects canned goods/non-perishables at all our meetings to be donated to local charities. The holiday season is here, and the local food banks get stretched thin. Please bring non perishables to the meeting. If everyone that attends brought at least one canned good we would be helping to feed MANY!
44 Maynard St
Middletown, CT 06457
December 8, 2015 7:00pm-9:00pm
Please park in the event lot to the left of the building (looking at it from Maynard St) and enter the upstairs banquet hall at the front of the building. please do not park on the grass!!